Operating a business in a foreign country carries inherent risks. Navigating distinct regulations and exposures is imperative, as errors can have substantial financial implications. This is precisely why Heffernan's Asia-Pacific team offers specialized services tailored for Asian-owned or managed businesses operating both in the U.S. and abroad. Our extensive experience in international business equips us to adeptly handle complexities, coupled with our comprehensive understanding of local insurance laws and compliance mandates across over 45 countries.
Heffernan Insurance Brokers is headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, with additional offices throughout many parts of the U.S. We also have an office in London. Since it was founded in 1988, Heffernan has built a reputation on niche practice business and a commitment to people.
Every industry has its own exposures and insurance requirements. Asia-Pacific business owners benefit tremendously when they have local, expert insurance guidance to identify and mitigate costly exposures. We offer insurance that caters to needs of specific industries, including:
- Private Equity
- Real Estate
- Vinters and Growers
- Camera and Film
- Dry Cleaning and Laundries
- Franchisee and Franchisor
- Pharmacy Owners
- Portable Sanitation
- Professional Practices
- Freight Forwarding / Logistics
Building a Custom Insurance Package
Heffernan Insurance Brokers will help you build a comprehensive insurance and risk management package that strategically addresses your risks in a cost-effective manner. This will often include the following:
- Commercial property insurance to cover your building and physical assets.
- Commercial auto insurance to cover your vehicles and vehicle-related liability exposures.
- General liability insurance to cover claims involving bodily injury and property damage.
- Workers’ compensation coverage to cover work-related injuries and illnesses and meet state requirements.
- Cyber liability insurance to protect your business from cyber incidents.
- Management liability to protect your business and its directors, officers, board members, managers and administrators from lawsuits alleging mismanagement.
- Employee benefit packages to help you attract and retain top talent.
Depending on your activities and exposures, you might require supplementary insurance products – a facet we can seamlessly assist you with. Our expertise extends to self-insured, high-deductible, and captive arrangements, offering you a spectrum of options to consider.
To discuss your insurance needs, contact us.